We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for a Android Developer to join our team (m/f/d).
Ovy is an investor backed female health tech startup with a mission to empower women around the globe to track their reproductive health with smart technology. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
If you have a passion about the healthcare system and if you want to create something meaningful, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
You are part of the Ovy's development team with a strong product vision and outstanding app which is aligned with the needs of our customers. Help to shape the delivery of client engagements and ensure value is being created at each iteration.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- You’re passionate about coding, specially in Android. It happens that you write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 or native app, a shiny new framework or to collaborate with an open-source project to bring more fun to your daily activities.
- Between your skills you have: analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, MVP, Retrofit 2 & Java 8.
- You’re keen to work with best-practice agile development methods – prior experience in this field is a plus.
- Working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A beautiful office right in the heart of Hamburg.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
Email us and tell us about yourself and/or attach your LinkedIn, Xing or Github profile: firstname.lastname@example.org