We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team (m/f/d).
Ovy is an investor backed female health tech startup with a mission to empower women around the globe to track their reproductive health with smart technology. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
Job purpose: We’re looking for a graphic designer who will conceive internal design projects in compliance with corporate design guidelines and put them into practice. Your tasks also include print preparation and final artwork in InDesign and Illustrator. In addition, you will prepare social media campaigns graphically.
If you have a passion about the healthcare system and if you want to create something meaningful, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
Required skills & abilities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in design.
- A creative personality with up-to-date professional knowledge.
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in the field of graphic design.
- You come up with smart and creative ideas to push the brand Ovy working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude and you are outgoing.
- You work highly efficient and structured.
- Highly skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Be able to work accurately, also when deadlines are challenging.
- Strong communicator in German and English, verbally and written.
What you can expect
- Take ownership, manage your own set of tasks.
- Be part of a team of top talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A lifetime long organic tampon supply. For you or a girl around you.
Email us and tell us about yourself. Don’t forget to attach your CV and profile: email@example.com.