We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team (m/f/d).
Ovy is an investor backed female health tech startup with a mission to empower women around the globe to track their reproductive health with smart technology. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
Job purpose: We are looking for a skilled and experienced Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction both in the pharma and FMCG industry. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
If you have a passion about the healthcare system and if you want to create something meaningful, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
Required skills & abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven experience as key account manager or sales for at least over 2 years.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills - excel is your friend.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- You serve as the link of communication between key customers and the internal sales team.
- You develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- You ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Be able to work accurately, also when deadlines are challenging.
- Strong communicator in German and English, verbally and written.
- You have a hands-on attitude and you are outgoing.
- You work highly efficient and structured.
What you can expect
- Take ownership, manage your own set of tasks.
- Be part of a team of top talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A lifetime long organic tampon supply. For you or a girl around you.
Email us and tell us about yourself. Don’t forget to attach your CV and profile: firstname.lastname@example.org.