We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for an Office Manager / Team Assistant to join our team (m/f/d).
Ovy is an investor backed female health tech startup with a mission to empower women around the globe to track their reproductive health with smart technology. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
Job purpose: You have outstanding organisational skills, you take care of all different kind of tasks to help the team work efficient and make the team feel happy during office hours. You work closely with the employees and the management. You work a 30-35 hours week.
Required skills & abilities
- You create the framework for our employees to be happy, motivated and able to work in the best possible way.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- You working collaboratively.
- When you see room for improvement, you solve the problem straight away.
- You represent a hands-on attitude.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.
What you can expect
- Take ownership, manage your own set of tasks.
- Be part of a team of top talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- A lifetime long organic tampon supply. For you or a girl around you.
Email us and tell us about yourself. Don’t forget to attach your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.