We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for a Product Owner to join our team (m/f/d).
Ovy is an investor backed female health tech startup with a mission to empower women around the globe to track their reproductive health with smart technology. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
Job purpose: We’re looking for a Product Owner
As the product owner you are responsible to maximize the value of the App and Shop created by Ovy's development team. You are able to take on several roles, including business strategist, product design thinker, market analyst, customer liaison, and project manager.
If you have a passion about the healthcare system and if you want to create something meaningful, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
Required skills & abilities
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business, psychology, mathematics, computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You have at least 2 years experience in the field of project management, software development or a comparable field.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- Certification as Product Owner or comparable qualification.
- Practical experience in the coordination of software projects.
- As a product owner you help the team maintain the vision by creating a product roadmap.
- You manage the product backlog.
- You are able to weigh priorities according to the needs and objectives of the companie's vision.
- You oversee development stages and your are the go-to-source for the developer unit.
- You anticipate client's needs.
- You evaluate product progress at each iteration.
- You come up with smart and creative ideas to push the brand Ovy working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve problems, is part of your DNA.
- You convince with strategic and conceptual know-how.
- You represent a hands-on attitude and you are outgoing.
- You work highly efficient and structured.
- Pleasure in dealing with people and good communication skills.
What you can expect
- Take ownership, manage your own set of tasks.
- Be part of a team of top talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere.
- Work close with the two founders of the company.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
- A lifetime long organic tampons abo. For you or a girl around you.
Email us and tell us about yourself. Don’t forget to attach your CV, Xing or LinkedIn profile.
Mail us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.