Add your own custom content to give more information about your store, availability details...
The symptothermal method is based on evaluating two or more body signals in order to determine the fertile days in the cycle. If the method is used diligently, it is very reliable. It is essential to document your body signals on a daily basis and get to know your body and its signals very well.
The female cycle begins on the first day of menstruation and ends before the first day of new bleeding. Start with the Ovy App on the first day of a new cycle.
This is how you start:
1.) Register and create your profile so that the Ovy App becomes familiar with your cycle.
2.) Choose between the three modes: “Prevent a pregnancy” in accordance with the rules of the symptothermal method, “Cycle tracking” or “Get pregnant”.
4.) Measure your temperature using the Ovy Bluetooth Basal Thermometer in the morning before you get up.
5.) Your data is transferred automatically without you having to open the Ovy App.
6.) In the Ovy App, document other body signals such as cervical mucus, interference factors, PMS, test results, days when you are ill, and many more.
7.) Export cycle reports and share them with your gynecologist.
The Ovy App is suitable for:
- Women of reproductive age.
- Women who want to avoid hormonal birth control.
- Women with a desire to have children.
- Women who want to develop an awareness of their body.
- Women who want to learn more about the natural processes of the menstrual cycle.
- Women who are diligent in recording their data daily in order to calculate their fertile/infertile days as accurately as possible.
- Women who want to calculate their ovulation, fertile window and next period.
The Ovy App is not suitable for:
- Women for whom pregnancy poses a health risk. Just like the pill and other methods of birth control, Ovy cannot prevent pregnancy with one hundred percent certainty. - Women under 18 years of age. - Women who have irregular menstrual cycles, since it is difficult to determine the fertile and infertile days in this case. - Women who have an irregular lifestyle and therefore cannot guarantee that they will document their body signals daily. - The Ovy App is not a substitute for seeking medical advice from a doctor or other healthcare professionals.- The Ovy App does not provide medical or clinical diagnostic services and is not intended to provide information on which you should solely rely.
Using the symptothermal method, the fertile days of the menstrual cycle are determined with the help of the Ovy App. Changes in the basal temperature and the cervical mucus or the cervix are evaluated.
As an Ovy App user, you have three options for documenting your basal body temperature in the Ovy App.
With the Ovy Bluetooth Basal Thermometer that automatically transfers the basal temperature to the Ovy App after the measurement in the morning without having to open the App.
With the Ovy Basal Thermometer that requires manual entry of the temperature in the morning into the Ovy App.
With a conventional basal thermometer that measures up to two decimal places.