We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for a Social Media & Content Manager to join our team (m/f).
Ovy is an investor backed female health startup with a mission to empower women around the globe to track their reproductive health with smart technology and meaningful women care products based on each cycle phase. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
Job purpose: We’re looking for a social media genius to create engaging content for Ovy. You create a social media- and content strategy that you launch on different social media channels.You develop catchy social media content, create stories that gain media’s interest media, and you pick the right images to visualize the content on different platforms. You approach potential partners for future social media corporations and you work closely with the brand team to match the overall company strategy.
If you have a passion for female health and if you want to create something meaningful for women out there, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
Required skills & abilities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, psychology or a similar degree.
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in the field of Marketing / PR / Social Media.
- You come up with smart and creative ideas to push the brand Ovy working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve problems, is part of your DNA.
- You convince with strategic and conceptual know-how, profound knowledge of current social media channels as well as relevant managing and monitoring tools.
- You represent a hands-on attitude and you are outgoing.
- You work highly efficient and structured.
- You have excellent MS Office skills and you know your way around social media channels.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills both in German and English.
- You have a sure feeling for visualizing content.
- You use social media e.g. Instagram in your private time.
What you can expect
- Take ownership, manage your own set of tasks.
- Be part of a team of top talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on atmosphere.
- Work close with the two founders of the company.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
- A lifetime long organic tampons abo. For you or a girl around you.
Let’s have a chat and start creating! Email us and tell us about yourself. Don’t forget to attach your Xing or LinkedIn profile.
Mail us directly email@example.com.