We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for Business Development Manager (m/f).
Ovy is a VC backed tech startup with a mission to empower women to track and hack their reproductive health through smart technology. Ovy combines a cycle app and bluetooth thermometer. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH amongst others.
If you have a passion for health tech and if you want to create something meaningful for women out there, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
You identify trendsetting ideas by researching the global health tech market. You locate and develop business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. You work hand in hand with the management team by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials; evaluating options.
Required skills & abilities:
- You have a Master's degree in business.
- First work experience is a plus.
- You are very outgoing.
- You have excellent Excel, Power Point and number skills.
- You work highly efficient and structured.
- You have closing skills and goals you meet.
- You have a motivation for sales.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills both in German and English.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A beautiful office right in the heart of Hamburg.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
Let’s have a chat and start creating!
Email us and tell us about yourself and/or attach your LinkedIn or Xing profile.
Mail us directly email@example.com