We're expanding our team in Hamburg and we're currently looking for an app developer (m/f) with experience in either Flutter, iOS, Android, or React Native (one technology is sufficient).
The Ovy app is written in Flutter, Google’s latest hybrid app technology. Even if you haven’t yet worked with Flutter, this is your chance to get started with a real-world project built on a clean, easy to understand architecture and work with the latest technologies. You also get the chance to work with our Bluetooth integration. Maybe this has always been your secret thing?
We value automation and correctness: We utilize continuous integration and deployment to TestFlight / Google Play (production and staging), we can generate app store screenshots in all languages with one click, our API schemas are generated using Protocol Buffers (better backwards compatibility, correctness, and efficiency), we ensure that our backend API is idempotent (i.e. requests can be retried without causing any data corruption), and so on.
We also value sharing our knowledge within the team and improving our processes. So, join us and and teach and learn with our team.
Ovy is a VC backed tech startup with a mission to empower women to track and hack their reproductive health through smart technology. Ovy combines a cycle app and Bluetooth thermometer. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH amongst others.
If you have a passion for health tech and if you want to create something meaningful for women out there, come and join! We give you the opportunity to be part of a startup in one of the most promising markets, where we can learn from each other and grow together.
Shape the future of the Ovy app, make architectural decisions, ensure that our code quality stays high and the app is developed in the right direction.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- You’re passionate about software development and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
- You’re open to learning Flutter (or maybe you’ve already worked with it?).
- You’re keen to work with best-practice agile development methods – prior experience in this field is a plus.
- Working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Flexibility: You’d rather work 30 hours per week? Talk to us.
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A beautiful office right in the heart of Hamburg.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
Let’s have a chat and start creating!
Email us and tell us about yourself and/or attach your LinkedIn, Xing or Github profile.
Mail us directly email@example.com