We’re expanding our team in Hamburg and we’re currently looking for a Junior Media Designer to join our team (m/f).
Ovy is a VC backed tech startup with a mission to empower women to track their reproductive health with smart technology and meaningful women care products based on each cycle phase. The company was co-founded by two sisters in 2016. Investors include the hardware producer Beurer GmbH and the publishing group Klambt Digital GmbH.
Job purpose: You are an all-around talent working closely with the marketing- and App development unit. You adapt the overall Ovy corporate design for different media - be it online and offline. It starts of from designing website layouts, over screen design for the iOS and Android App to all different kind of medias.
You influence product strategy, and make a strong impact on product execution and quality. You are crazy detail-oriented and can see each feature on the overall outcome. You can translate your ideas into prototypes. You are open to work with other designers, product owners and developers in our team.
Required skills & abilities
- First design experiences and convincing portfolio.
- Passion for aesthetics and beauty.
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets.
- Affinity for digital topics and projects.
- Confident use of design tools: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin
- Confident use of prototyping tools: InVision, Pixate, Framer
- Very good graphic design skills (layout, typography, color).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Working collaboratively, sharing ideas to solve real problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.
What you can expect
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A beautiful office right in the heart of Hamburg.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.
Let’s have a chat and start creating! Email us and tell us about yourself and/or attach your Website, portfolio, LinkedIn, Xing or Github profile.
Mail us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.